Effective Tuesday, January 14, 2014, the start time for Colville City Council meetings will be 6:30 p.m.


City Council Agenda for 4/25/17


2017 Budget at a Glance

2017 Revenue

2017 Expenditures

2017 Utilities Rates

2016-2017 Solid Waste Ordinance

Board/Commission Vacancies

Vendor List

Small Works Roster

Projects Awarded from Small Works Roster

Limited Public Works Projects

Vendor List Purchases 2017




The City of Colville maintains a a or List which allows the City to dispense with formal sealed bidding for the purchase of supplies, material, and equipment or services between $7,500 and $15,000. If you are interested in being on the Vendor List, please complete and submit a Vendor List Application which may be obtained at the City Clerk’s Office, 170 S. Oak, Colville, WA 99114 or through the links below. Questions may be directed to the City Clerk’s Office at 509-684-5094.


Vendor List Application

 W-9 Form




The City of Colville is accepting applications from contractors for its 2016 Small Works Roster.  Applications will be accepted continuously from January 2016 through December 2016.  Project cost will be $300,000 or less.  In order to qualify, applicants must be:  1) a registered contractor in good standing in the State of Washington with a WA State UBI number and Contractor’s License number;  2) be able to comply with Federal and State prevailing wage requirements as they apply to each project; 3) be able to provide bid bonds, payment bonds, performance bonds, and an endorsed certificate of insurance naming the City of Colville as additional insured when called for; 4) complete and submit a 2016 Small Works Roster Application.   Applications and information on work available and selection process may be obtained through the links below. Questions concerning applications may be directed to Municipal Services Administrative Assistant Erica Schauls at 509-684-1489, or by email at


Small Works Roster Specifications


Notice to Contractors 2016 Small Works Roster


 Small Works Roster Application




The City of Colville currently has vacancies on the following boards and commissions: 


Airport Advisory Board (3 vacancies) 

The Airport Board is responsible for assisting in basic airport planning.  The Board will be available to assist in the planning involving restricted landing areas, air protection privileges and for personal property for airport purposes and to make recommendations to the City Council.  They will also assist in selecting sites for airplane hangars and support buildings. The Airport Advisory Board operates and maintains the municipal airport within the limitations of funds provided for that purpose in the airport budget as approved by the City Council.


Park and Recreation Board (3 vacancies)

The purpose of the Park and Recreation Board is to advise the Mayor and City Council and assist with planning any form of recreation or cultural activity that will employ the leisure time of the people in a constructive and wholesome manner.  The Park and Recreation Board will plan and promote parks, paths and trails, play and recreation grounds, and/or other municipally owned recreation facilities including community buildings.  This board consists of seven (7) members appointed by the Mayor for a four-year term.   Current vacancies may be filled by residents living in or out of town.


 Planning Commission (2 vacancies)

Members must live within the city limits of Colville, within the Urban Growth Area (UGA), and/or be owners of a business located in Colville, and/or own property within the city limits.  Assists in the preparation, revision, and implementation of the comprehensive plans and development regulations. The Commission is the citizen’s advisory body that holds hearings and makes recommendations to the City Council.  Consists of seven members that serve a six year term.  Current vacancies may be filled only by residents living inside Colville city limits.


Tree Board (3 vacancies)

Promotes the responsible planting of trees on public property, public education about trees, proper maintenance of trees, advocating trees within the City and developing innovative and joint funding for projects from a variety of sources. Consists of five members that serve a three year term.

Vinson Fund Committee (1 vacancy)

   The purpose of the committee is to plan, promote and develop events to enhance the cultural enrichment of the citizens of the City of Colville and the Colville region; review and screen applications for Vinson Fund allocations and, by majority vote, make recommendations to the Colville City Council relating to the expenditure of monies from the Vinson Fund within the funding limitations and wishes set forth in the Robert C. Vinson bequest; and develop partnerships with other cultural organizations in the Colville region. The committee consists of seven members that serve a four year term. Current vacancy may be filled only by a resident living inside Colville city limits.

         Vinson Fund Committee Application


Zoning Board of Adjustment (1 vacancy)

Members must live within the City of Colville or within the Urban Growth Area. The Board plays an important role in administering local zoning regulations. Reviews include conditional use permit applications and variance requests. This is a quasi-judicial board, which consists of five members that serve a four year term.



The Mayor appoints all members of Boards and Commissions with approval from the City Council. Applications may be obtained at the City Clerk/Human Resources Office, City Hall, 170 S. Oak, Colville, WA or through the link below.


Application for Appointment to a Board or Commission


top of page

PLEASE NOTE: The downloadable documents on this page are available in PDF

format. If you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please follow this link.


Non-Discrimination Statement


Contact the Webmaster